89 Collins Street moorina, QLD 4506
Contact the agent to arrange an appointment
SECLUDED DUAL LIVING
Moorina is the Moreton Shire Region’s best kept rural secret! 89 Collins Street exudes opulence, and this fully renovated home is set high on just over 10 acres of stunning bush land.
As you wind through the landscape of Australian natives and tropical palms down the driveway – the men won’t want to look any further 3 x 20ft x 40ft Extra Height Sheds (2,3 & 4 Bay) with an attached carport that towers over the caravan already stored there.
– Main home is fully renovated by Chapman’s Homes
– 4 bedrooms with Built-In-Robes. Main bedroom has a 3m x 2m Walk-in-Robe
– 2 Bathrooms. En-suite with double vanity, shower & separate W/C PLUS Heated Towel Racks
– Main with corner bath & shower. Floor-to-ceiling porcelain tiles
– Separate powder room with vanity & W/C. All W/C’s have luxurious self-closing lids!
– Boutique & designer kitchen with:
– 900mm Miele Oven with touch pad induction electric stove top
– MIELE Microwave Convection Oven with Steamer
– 2m x 1.5m GRANITE Island bench with hidden retractable power point system
– Abundant cupboards and soft-close drawers
– Walk-in-pantry with extra bench space and FANTASTIC storage for large appliances
– Open plan lounge and dining areas. The entire house can be warmed by the custom-built fire stove or cooled with the Ducted/Zoned Air-Conditioning system
– Stunning Hard-wood Timber flooring
– Internal laundry with custom-built storage and bench space
We’ll then take you outside…this truly is an entertainers paradise. The undercover entertainment area is fully tiled and spans the length of the home. The cathedral-style roof captures the beautiful breeze and the views are out-of-this-world -look to the right to one of the dams or straight ahead to the beautiful Australian native tree line.
Did we mention DUAL LIVING? Have extended family or guests stay for as long as they want or even reside in the GRANNY FLAT. Boasting 1 bedroom, separate bathroom and toilet, full kitchen, Air-Conditioning and a quaint front deck to sit out and enjoy the serene view and sounds of the birds.
Other amazing features that make this an easy-to-maintain and partial self-sustainable property include:
– 5.5KW, 20 Panel Solar System
– 3 Phase Power to Shed & Diesel Water Pumps
– 5 Water tanks totalling 80,000 Litres
– Fully fenced
– 2 Dams that have purpose built drainage to feed water & feed the irrigation system that is pumped by a 3-phase powered diesel pump and petrol pump
PRIVATE OASIS with EVERYTHING is the impression you will leave with. The men will want it just for the sheds…the ladies will fall in love with the superb high-end renovated home.
Call Kathy Sweeney now on 0410 421 430 for a private inspection!