8 Dreyfus Place, burpengary, QLD 4505
Modern Luxury With Space!
This brick and tile, Pantha designed, 2015 built home is simply beautiful. Located in The Village Estate Burpengary and on a 410m2 block this home will appeal to singles, couples, family’s and investors alike.
Designed with unique styling and contemporary finishes giving an abundance of natural light, combined with a fabulous functional floor plan with tile and carpet flooring, this truly is a home with character and individuality.
The galley style kitchen is simply a masterpiece, with a centre island bench top, 900mm gas burner/oven, plus fantastic storage via a pantry and stainless steel finishes to ensure the chef of the household is happy. The open plan family and dining rooms lead out to an undercover alfresco entertaining area via stacker sliding doors joining the area’s beautifully and making entertaining family and friends pure joy. The second living/ study area is yet another sanctuary in which to escape and relax with a movie or just a good book.
The master bedroom suite is fit for royalty. Including a fabulous walk-in robe and a chic en-suite with large showering area and double shower heads. The main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity has clean functionality along with a separate toilet. The laundry room has ample storage space, deep laundry tub and leads to the paved and pebble clothesline area outside. Three more great sized bedrooms compliment this beautiful home all finished with built-ins, ceiling fans and ducted air-con.
Outside you have a stunning low maintenance yard meaning you can enjoy your home all year round!
With a large list of inclusions such as zoned ducted air-conditioning, security screens, and more – the only thing missing is you! Be sure to book your inspection today.
* Gourmet style kitchen with Island bench-top, breakfast bar.
* Quality stainless-steel appliances including Euro 900mm freestanding oven with gas cook top, Euro glass canopy range hood, Bosch dishwasher
* Generous sized open plan living & dining areas
* Separate second living room/ kids retreat
* Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe & inviting en-suite
* Three large bedrooms with built in robes
* Modern family bathroom with separate toilet.
* Separate laundry
* Abundance of storage space
* Down lights & ceiling fans throughout
* Security screens
* Ducted air-conditioned
* Double lockup garage
* Fully fenced
* Catchment area for Burpengary State School & Burpengary Secondary College
* Short walk to nature reserve for park/recreation
* Walking distance to Burpengary Secondary College
* 4 minutes to Burpengary State School
* 4 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 5 minutes to the Bruce Highway