56 Childs Drive, burpengary east, QLD 4505
Contact the agent to arrange an appointment
Truckies, Tradies, Horses, Lifestyle!
This beautiful 6-acre property is on perfectly flat and very usable land. There are multiple entries into the property which enables easy access and parking for trucks/equipment. Whether you are looking for a peaceful and private lifestyle or a potential to create a home-based business, this property is for you.
This quaint low set home boasts spacious family living with gorgeous cathedral ceilings, open fire place and a touch of lead-light. In addition, there is an impressive separate, self-contained Granny Flat comprising of a large bedroom, well-appointed kitchen, living/dining area, bathroom and laundry.
The bitumen driveway leads straight down into the massive 9m x 9m powered shed with a Mezzanine level which should be enough to keep all the projects secure. The height clearance is impressive to say the least. Not to forget the massive caravan/trailer awning attached to this dream shed.
Enjoy the beautiful Queensland summer in the family pool or relax in the winter around the large entertaining space. The Gazebo and pizza oven just top it all off!
This perfect location is only minutes from the Bruce highway and there is quick access to Burpengary.
Main house features:
* Master with big en-suite, walk-in-robe and air-conditioning
* 2 bedrooms fitted with built-in-robes and air-conditioning
* Huge family living room with open fire place
* Modern kitchen
* Huge outdoor, undercover entertaining area
* Fans throughout
* 2 additional powder rooms
* Crimsafe on all windows and doors
* Solar panels
* 60,000L In-ground pool with Gazebo
* 9m x 9m powered shed with mezzanine level
* 9m x 5m carport/caravan shelter
* 2 x 10,000L water tanks
* Dual street access
Granny flat features:
* Contemporary kitchen
* Dining and Living areas
* Spacious bedroom with built-in robes
* Modern bathroom/Laundry
To book a private inspection please call Kathy Sweeney.