3 Thirlestane Terrace, narangba, QLD 4504
Contact the agent to arrange an appointment
Stunning Views in the Highland Estate!
Sitting near the top in the highland estate, this stunning residence has everything to offer you and stands out from the rest of the market. Boasting stunning views, open planned living, plus several outdoor entertainment options. This home is feature-packed and perfect for the entertainer, the family who loves to live outdoors, or the downsizer that still wants a little space.
Treasured by one family for the past 20 years, this charming home is bursting with potential. There is so much more for you to discover so inspection is a must to truly appreciate this unique home. Homes like this are rarely available in the market, so don’t delay or you could miss out.
From the moment you walk through the front door, you will be overwhelmed with the warmth & character that this family home has to offer.
Inside you will find a clever use of family areas as well as private spaces to meet the needs of teenagers and parents alike. All bedrooms are a fantastic size with one positioned downstairs creating a dual living opportunity. This home is ready to grow and adapt with you.
The back balcony overlooks your resort-style garden and captures the natural backdrop of Narangba. Whether it is a morning coffee, afternoon wine or intimate dinner, venues charge a premium for a seat with views like this.
The lower deck is more like a private retreat, making a perfect spot for entertaining while overlooking the gardens. The current owners have many stories and fond memories of friends and family gathering in this exact spot.
Here’s the Deal!
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2 Cars | 1,000m2
* 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom includes WIR, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
* The downstairs bedroom was once two rooms, now one huge bedroom with air conditioning
* 2-way main bathroom with separate toilet and powder room.
* Landscaped gardens
* High ceilings throughout
* Polished floorboards
* Exceptional outdoor entertaining options
* Two living areas
* Room for two cars and lots of extra storage space
* 7 Solar panels with a 3.9 kW system
If location is important, you are a short drive to all local schools, shops, public transport, and other local amenities.
* 2.8km to Carmichael College
* 2.9km to Narangba Valley State High School
* 3.1km to Narangba Valley State Primary School
* 4.3km to Narangba train station
The addition, the new University of Sunshine Coast’s Petrie Campus is scheduled to open in Feb 2020. Approx. 14km from this residence this appeals to families with university-age students and savvy investors alike.
Would you like a private viewing appointment?