28 May Street mango hill, QLD 4509
Contact the agent to arrange an appointment
UNDER CONTRACT BY TERRY LUCAS 0409 147 721
INVESTORS! RARE OPPORTUNITY !! 2 LOTS ON 1 TITLE !!
LOADS OF POTENTIAL! QUIET LOCATION!! CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!!
GREAT FUTURE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!! PERFECT DOWNSIZER OR GREAT FIRST HOME! LOCK THIS AWAY IN THE SUPER TRUST!
This is an exciting opportunity for an investor or first home buyer with exceptional long term investment opportunity.
Located in a High Demand growth precinct and surrounded by New Residential Development is this classic, charming, character-filled family home set on a large fenced 741m2 block boasting 2 lots on the one title…. offering the astute investor endless opportunity.
Situated in a fantastic, quiet location with easy walking distance to the bus stop, basketball courts & Community Hall. Close to the new train station, Westfield North lakes, Costco, Ikea soon to open and only 25km from the city. Catchment area for NLSHS and College.
This property would suit anyone from a retired couple, to a first home buyer, families looking for a low maintenance lifestyle or maybe adding to an investment portfolio with an approximate rental return of $340-$350p.w
This beautifully maintained home features lovely timber floors through-out, near new kitchen with loads of cupboards space, steel frame structure, new front timber deck for entertaining, brand new electric double roller door & security screens through-out. A wonderful big back yard providing loads of room for the kids and pets to play plus room to add a Big shed or pool. Large 50,000lt water tank and potential single side access to the back yard at one side.
This won’t last … so Grab your chance to own this special property ….and give Terry a call today he’s available 7 days!!
*2 lots on 1 title: 353m2 & 388m2
* Open plan kitchen and Dining area
* Separate lounge room with sliding doors out to lovely deck area
* 2 year old kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, new tiled splashback, corner unit with lazy-Susan, breakfast bar, handy deep pan draw cupboards, electric Simpson stove and oven with pull out exhaust fan
* Bathroom with shower, bathtub and timber vanity
* Separate toilet
* 3 Bedrooms – 2 with built-in cupboards
* Internal access from Garage
* Separate laundry in garage with room for a freezer
* Steel Frame
* Solid Brick home
* New timber deck
* 50,000ltr water tank – gravity fed
* Double Brick Garage with Brand new electric Double roller door
* Concrete Driveway
* Lovely timber floors through-out
* Security screens through-out
* New vertical Blind through-out
* Brilliant Quiet Location close to everything
* Catchment area for NLSHS and College
* Mature gardens
* Gas Hot water system
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.