23 Beaujolais Court morayfield, QLD 4506
Contact the agent to arrange an appointment
ACREAGE RETREAT IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
The Mark Cheney Team are privileged and excited to present to the market this stunning large family home. They say home is where the heart is, well you will instantly fall in love with the character and charm that 23 Beaujolais Court presents.
Nestled on nearly an acre of lush land and residing in the prestigious Excelsior Park estate, this home is certainly pleasing on the eye and is a fantastic opportunity to call this “Home”.
Once inside you are greeted with 9ft ceilings, neutral tones and a sense of space. The home flows beautifully and boasts two living areas and four spacious bedrooms, making this an ideal place for the growing family.
Now to the ‘hub of the home’ this modern well-equipped kitchen. This is an entertainer’s delight, boasting a large stone benchtop to whip up a storm, keeping the chef of the house very happy.
Let me take you to the great outdoors, this certainly is an area where you will spend many days and nights relaxing under the enormous alfresco dining area, whilst admiring the views of the pool and the backdrop of trees. There is plenty of space to kick the football or a spot of cricket with the children.
For the boys with the toys, this is the dream! With ample space for the caravans, cars, jet skis, trailers and much more. Boasting a 10m x 9m American barn powered shed with extra height, a double carport and a second 6m x 4m powered shed with a 3m x 6m lean, this home has it all!
The location of this home offers so much convenience, within a short drive to the train Station, the Morayfield shopping complex, schools and much more. Ensuring this a fantastic investment for the all the family.
The Bruce Highway is minutes away ensuring the city commute and weekends at the Sunshine Coast beaches are a breeze.
* 3,925m2 block in cul de sac
* 2 Living areas, one with exposed brick and combustion fireplace
* 4 Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
* Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and electric cooktop
* Plumbing for a fridge
* Dishwasher two drawer
* Separate spacious laundry
* Main bathroom with double vanity
* Abundance of storage
* 9ft Ceilings
* Carpets and tiles
* Split system air-conditioning
* Huge alfresco with built in BBQ
* Salt and chlorine in-ground pool with spa
* Extra gazebo around the pool area
* Abundance of established fruit trees
* 10m x 9m American barn Powered shed with extra height
* 6m x 4m Powered shed with 3m x 6m lean
* Double carport
* 3 Water tanks – 6,000, 3,500 and 2,000
* Side access
* Fully fenced
* Brand new 6kw solar system
* Hot water electric
* Septic system
It is with regret the owners of this much-loved stunning family home are selling, however, this certainly offers a new home owner a fantastic opportunity to own this wonderful home.
Please call Mark, Kev or Emily for an inspection.